Our brand new Hurstville centre, is an architecturally designed, 2 storey learning centre, with state of the art facilities incorporated, to cater for 65 children per day. This beautifully designed centre will be our flag ship service that will incorporate all aspects of The Children’s Spot vision and mission statement.
The service will feature on the ground level, 2 classrooms consisting of the 0-2.5 Year Nursery Room and a 2-2.5 Yr Toddler Room.
On the second level, the service provides 2 large classrooms for the 2.5-3.5 year olds catering for 15 children per day, and a 3.5 -5 Yr Old Preschool Room catering for 19 children per day. Also located on the second level of the centre is a large natural outdoor playground that connects to the children’s indoor learning environments.
We opened in October 2016
The Little Joeys
- 0-2 years caters for 20 children per day
- 0-2 Year Old Price - $125/day
- 2-2.5 years for 10 children per day
- 2-2.5 Year old Price - $120/day
The Little Platypus's
- Junior Platypus Room 2-2.5 year olds for 10 children/day.
- Little Platypus Room (upstairs) 2.5-3.5 Year olds. for 15 children.
- 2-3 Years Price - $120/day
The Kinda Koalas
- Preschool Room 3,5 -5 years caters for 20 Children per day -
- 3.5-5 Year Old Price: $115/day
What our Fees Include:
- Developed in accordance with NSW Department of Ministry of Health; “ Caring for Children Birth to Five Years, Australian Dietary Guidelines and Get Up and Grow Health Initiative.
- Nutritious food – 4 weekly seasonal menus catered toward the nutritional requirements for children aged 12months to 5 Years. Developed in accordance with NSW Department of Health Guidelines for Children. Breakfast, Morning Tea, Hot Lunch, Afternoon Tea and Late Snack.
- 6 months to 12month Introduction to Solids Menu that rotates over 2 weeks - Where fresh new flavours are introduced to babies to develop their taste pallets.
- Menus catering for children with allergies, dietary requirements and food intolerances and cultural/religious beliefs that rotates over 2 weeks.
- All food cooked onsite in a 5-star hygienic kitchen, by qualified chefs.
- Milk - Full Cream and Reduced Fat Milk (provided for children over 2 years old).
- Individual Formula For 0-2yr olds.
- Nappies, Wipes and Toilet Training Assistance.
- Full Long Day Care and Preschool Services.
- School Pack – School Bag, Linen with drawstring bag, School Hat included in one off administration fee upon enrolment.
- Extra-Curricular activities and Incursions Including Music, Dance and Sports Programs. ( Some Dance and Sporting Programs may be an additional cost or differ at centres.)
- Educational play based and intentional teaching curriculum for 0-5 year olds based on The Early Years Learning Framework (Please see Our Curriculum page).
- Bi Annual Progress Development Reports.
- Exclusive School Readiness Program with Homework Books and Transition to School Program for children attending Big School the following year.
- Dedicated Educational Technology Learning from Apple.
- High Level Of Surveillance and Supervision.
- Natural Playgrounds made from eco-friendly resources.
- We are an Approved Service for the use of Childcare Benefit and Childcare Rebate for Reduced fees.
The toddler fee of $120/day applies if your child is still in nappies at the age of 3 years and in the preschool classroom. The lesser fee structure according to room will apply once your child is completely toilet trained and does not require nappies at any time of the day.
DISCOUNTS FOR FAMILIES
If you have more than one child attending, we will provide you with a 5% discount on the daily rate for the second child. This only applies to siblings in the immediate family.
Wailist Positions are Now Open - CONTACT US TODAY